Affiliated with U of I
VISTA is seeking a BE/BC Anesthesiologist to join our growing Anesthesia practice in Normal, Illinois.
Details For this Opportunity:
– Large, state-of-the-art facility with opportunity to grow practice
– Majority of surgeries are done at Medical Center in addition to the Center for Outpatient Medicine, an AAAHC-accredited surgery center with state-of-the-art equipment
– Medical Center is a 200-bed Level II Trauma Center
– Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
– Excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
– Opportunities for involvement in the Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
– Bloomington-Normal is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis. With excellent schools, affordable housing options, and ease of transportation, Bloomington-Normal offers an abundance of dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city as well as access to outdoor activities such as golf, walking trails, and parks.
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.