Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists Need in Peoria, IL - URGENT NEEDS!
We are currently looking for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists for locum tenens support in Peoria, IL.
Nestled in the Illinois River Valley, the Greater Peoria area provides opportunities for a variety of lifestyles, you will be joining a collaborative and highly talented care team working alongside 23 physicians and over 36 CRNAs working in a collaborative environment!
Details For this Opportunity:
– Schedule: Days 5x8s preferred, 4x10s
– Job Setting/ Type of Cases: Level I Trauma Center with the largest Hospital and Children's Hospital in IL!
– Working in a collaborative environment focusing on patient-centered care
Wide variety of cases – excludes liver transplants, burns and ICU Management
– Licensure: IL Preferred, Open to licensing candidates
– Certifications: APN-Advanced Practice RN BLS from American Heart Association ACLS from American Heart Association Certification by American Association of Nurse Anesthetists OR accredited CRNA program
Preferred Qualifications: 1-3 years of experience as a staff nurse
– Credentialing: Emergency privileges available, start work as fast as 3-4 weeks!
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.