Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in New York
Inpatient Child and Adolescent Position in Capital District of New York
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious medical system seeking an inpatient Child and Adolescent psychiatrist for an established practice. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join an established and respected team of psychiatrists at a 150 bed community hospital
* Separate adolescent and adult units
* Quality-focused and interdisciplinary team-oriented environment
* Competitive base salary with exceptional production formula
* Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance and time off, and retirement savings programs
* Relocation assistance and starting bonus are available
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as Tech Valley because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to NYC and 3 hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.