Emergency Medicine providers to start as soon as December 1 in Western Arizona
We are currently looking for an Emergency Medicine physician for locum tenens coverage in Western Arizona.
Beautiful river side town with water sports galore, diverse terrain and several state parks to explore. The Emergency Department is seeking a EM trained provider to begin as soon as possible. Providers will see approximately one and a half patients per hour during their 12 hour shifts and any state license will get you here!
Details For this Opportunity:
– Schedule: Starting ASAP; 12 hour shifts; 2-3-4 blocks
– Job Setting/ Type of Cases: Non-Designated trauma center; single and/or double coverage
– Certifications: Board Certified in Emergency Medicine or Family Practice
– Licensure: Any state license accepted
– Credentialing: 4 – 6 weeks
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.