Permanent Outpatient Primary Care Opportunity in Connecticut
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a community Hospital in southwest Connecticut. They are seeking a Primary Care Physician to join their compassionate and dedicated team. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
– Family Medicine
– Schedule: Monday through Friday
– Duties of Position: Provide quality care to patients and treat acute and chronic illnesses.
– Position Requirements: Valid and unrestricted Connecticut license or ability to obtain one.
– Affiliated with the Yale School of Medicine and is a 160-bed community hospital serving more than 130,000 residents.
– Located in southwest Connecticut less than an hour from Hartford
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.