Physician-Owned Group Needs Perm Family Medicine Physician
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large, multispecialty group in central Kansas. We are currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician with interest in practicing in a physician-owned and operated clinic. A few benefits of this position include:
Practice Benefits :
* Clinic is a team of 70+ physicians with 600+ healthcare professionals that has pooled their resources and has as their goal the highest possible standard of comprehensive medical and surgical care under the same roof
* Clinic is responsible for approximately 90% of hospital admissions
* Known for the most extensive and complete lab and ancillary services in town
* Physician has the option to be employed or join as a partner
* Every physician has an RN or PA
* Regular clinic hours Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
* No call
* Competitive compensation and benefit package including health/dental, sign-on bonus, relocation, 401(k), disability, CME, vacation and $1 million/$2 million malpractice coverage
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.