Family Medicine in Maine
Lifestyle Friendly Primary Care Position in Recreational Haven
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is assisting a well-respected Maine critical access hospital in seeking a full-time, primary care physician to join their expanding team. Details include:
* Employed position joining a five-provider outpatient only practice
* 1:7 phone call only
* Full-time or part-time options available
* Collaborative and collegial team with strong support services
* Offering a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, $4,000 CME, loan reimbursement, relocation
* 7 weeks PTO including holidays and education
*J1 Visa welcome
* Join a 25-bed critical access hospital with multiple specialties on-site including family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, general surgery, gastroenterology, neurology, endocrinology, pediatrics and anesthesiology
* Brand new, state-of-the-art facility
* Office building attached to the hospital
* Full-time hospitalist service on-site
* Located in the beautiful, rolling hills of central Maine
* Live within an hour of the world-renowned Sugarloaf Ski and Golf resort
* White water rafting, hiking, trout fishing and prestigious liberal arts college
* Excellent neighborhoods and schools for young families
* Located just one hour from Bangor, 1.5 to Portland, and only three hours from Boston and Quebec
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.