Hematology Oncology in New York
Medical Director Position in Capital District of New York
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious medical system seeking a Hematologist/Medical Oncologist Medical Director to lead an expanding division of excellence. Benefits of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Become the Medical Director of an established and growing group of 5 full-time physicians and 4 advanced practice providers
* Subspecialty interests are encouraged
* The comprehensive cancer program also includes radiation oncology, full suite of surgical services and full radiologic services
* Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong practice system support, existing patient demand and a physician-friendly environment
* Quality-focused and team-oriented environment
* Access to tumor boards with research potential and grand rounds
* “Top 100 Hospital” numerous times
* Competitive base salary with exceptional production formula
* Excellent benefits including: Health/vision/dental, paid malpractice with tail, CME allowance, time off and retirement savings programs
* Relocation assistance and starting bonus are available
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as Tech Valley because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to NYC and 3 hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.