Four Day Independent Wound Care Practice Close to Madison
A financially strong 33 physician and 15 APP provider multispecialty group is seeking an additional Wound Care and Edema physician. This award winning 49-bed hospital is physician lead and fiercely independent with local decision making. With the vision to be the healthiest community in Wisconsin the organization is dedicated to using population health data and information technology to help transform the delivery of care.
– Join an established wound care team including one full-time and one part-time providers
– Treat patients with chronic and difficult wounds
– Follow protocol, outcome and data related to the operation and care of patients
– Hyperbaric chambers are on-site with training available
– Office is staffed with a clinic manager, clinical coordinator, nursing and therapists
– Negotiable MGMA mid-range base plus RVU incentives
– Comprehensive benefits, sign-on and relocation expenses up to $13,000
– Friendly community of 12,500 30 mi to Madison, 60 mi to Milwaukee and 2 hours to Chicago
– Four nearby lakes, river through town and Glacial River Bike Trail
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.