Permanent Internal Medicine Need in North Hollywood, CA!
VISTA Physician Search and Consulting is representing a well-established and respected community healthcare center in North Hollywood, California. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician with an interest in working with the underserved in a 100% outpatient-based practice setting. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
*Join one of Los Angeles' larger community-based health centers located in San Fernando Valley with a stellar 44 year reputation
*Provided over 90,000 medical visits last year and looking to expand!
*Center offers services such as primary care, pediatrics, adolescent teen health center, dental, optometry, mental and behavior health care
*Join a team of 15 physicians and nurse practitioners, as well as medical assistants and RN's
* Work 100% outpatient responsibilities
* Typical schedule is 9:00am-5:30pm Monday- Friday and an occasional Saturday (8:00am-2:00pm)
* See around 20-22 patients/day
* Possible telephone call (rare)
* Full and comprehensive benefits package including: health, dental, $1,200 towards CME, paid holidays, CME, vacation and sick leave, loan repayment, licensing and DEA, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401(k) etc.
*Well known for cultural diversity and an abundance of restaurants, entertainment and recreational activities
*Located in the heart of Los Angeles County!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.