Physician-owned Group in Kansas Looking for Internal Medicine Provider
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large, multi-specialty group in central Kansas! We are currently seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician interested in an outpatient practice setting. A few highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Clinic is a team of 70+ physicians with 600+ healthcare professionals that have pooled their resources and has as their goal the highest possible standard of comprehensive medical and surgical care under the same roof
* Known for the most extensive and complete lab and ancillary services in town
* Partnership opportunity
* Every physician has an RN or PA
* Regular clinic hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 am-5:30 pm and Saturdays 8:00 am-12:00 pm
* No call!
* Providers see an average of 20-25 patients/day
* Competitive compensation package including health/dental, sign-on bonus, relocation, 401(k), disability, CME, vacation and $1 million/$2 million malpractice coverage
* Combines quiet, affordable hometown living with amenities found in much larger communities
* Reside in a community with unique history, rich heritage and a vision for the 21st century
* Home to more than 64,000 people as well as some of Kansas' most popular attractions
* Central location allows for a variety of leisure activities to enjoy year-round, including nature areas, wildlife refuges, parks and reservoirs
* 40 minutes northwest of Wichita, KS
* 3 hours' drive to Kansas City
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.