Las Vegas Bilingual Value Based Care
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a client seeking a family medicine physician to join a well-run senior focused private practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Value Based Care model with quality outcome orientation
* Outpatient only with large and growing backlog of established and new patients
* Primarily Spanish speaking patient population
* Supportive infrastructure including Advanced Practice Providers and reasonable volume expectations
* Procedures and subspecialty interests welcome
* Very attractive base salary with sign on
* Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, PTO, CME and 401K
* Room for expansion and practice growth
* Accomplished management support and leadership
* Quality entertainment, attractions, shopping, and world-renowned resorts
* Scenic panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area. Lake Mead and Mount Charleston are also close.
* Ideal climate with 315 days of sunshine annually
* Wide variety of terrain makes this a recreational haven
* This location truly has something for everyone
* No corporate, state income or inheritance tax
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.