Affiliate of University of Michigan!
VISTA is currently recruiting a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist for an outstanding opportunity with an award-winning, non-profit health system in Michigan.
Details For this Opportunity:
– Join an extremely busy practice that has served mid-Michigan for more than 10 years.
– A highly skilled, collaborative team of cardiologists, including interventional, heart failure, and EP, as well as dedicated advanced practice providers and support staff.
– This strong cardiovascular program has 36 providers across the system
– This very successful practice offers a full range of Cardiology services such as acute coronary interventions, high risk procedures, TAVR, Watchman and a very busy and robust STEMI Program
– Call is 1:4
– Offering a highly competitive compensation plan with a variable component based on WRVUs and a full benefits package including: Sign-on bonus, including relocation, Paid vacation, CME allowance, 403(b),Life, health, dental and vision, Long and short term disability, Professional liability coverage w/ tail
– A progressive and family-minded community. Voted number 4 in a nation-wide survey of The Best Small Cities to Raise a Family,
– Boasts a small-town atmosphere coupled with big-city amenities!
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.