Practice in the beautiful Black Hills!
VISTA is seeking a BE/BC Neurohospitalist physician to join a well-established practice in Western South Dakota!
Details For this Opportunity:
– Neuro Hospitalist
– Work 182 shifts annually, which is a 417-bed tax-exempt regional tertiary referral
– Level II Trauma Center with a medical staff of almost 500 providers
-10 hours on site, 14 hours of call coverage
– Offers a very competitive salary along with a starting bonus, retention bonus, paid relocation AND moving allowance, paid malpractice, annual CME reimbursement, and a comprehensive basic PLUS exclusive physician benefits package.
-This is an excellent opportunity to enjoy both a high-quality medical practice and a satisfying lifestyle as Rapid City is a safe, family friendly, four-season community located in the foothills of the beautiful Black Hills.
– The area boasts a myriad of outdoor activities including hiking, camping, boating, fishing, and hunting.
– Great travel access through Rapid City Regional Airport which offers nonstop flights to several major cities.
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.