Southern CA Lucrative Private Practice in the Heart of the Inland Empire
A highly successful private practice is seeking a physician to take on a lead role for a retiring independent neurologist. This is a busy general outpatient neurology practice with a large and somewhat underserved patient base. This is a growth orientated practice with tremendous upside potential.
– Join a retiring physician who will stay on briefly and two highly experienced APP’s
– General neurology Ideally with interest in Clinical Neurophysiology
– Outpatient only for-profit independent private practice
– Group sees approximately 50 patients per day among 3 providers
– Interest in EMG and EEG procedures predicted
– Negotiable base in $300,000 range with incentives anticipate $400,000
– Most populace city in the Inland Empire 50 mi SE of Downtown LA
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.