Affiliated with U of I
VISTA is currently seeking additional BE/BC Neurologists to join a growing Neuroscience Institute in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
Details For this Opportunity:
– General Neurology position. Candidates with additional fellowship training in Cognitive Neurology, Neuromuscular Disease, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, or Headache Medicine are highly encouraged to apply
– Designated 489-bed Level I Trauma Center with Level III Perinatal Services and is a DNV-accredited comprehensive stroke center.
– Our ambulatory team includes other BC Neurologists, Neurology Advanced Practice Providers, residents in Neurology, and medical students from the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
– Academic and/or research opportunities available
– Integrated neurosciences service line with strong physician-centered management with support from established Hospitalist, Critical Care, Neuroradiology, and Neurosurgical teams
– Excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance coverage
– Not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.