Neurology in Kansas
Physician-owned Group in Kansas Seeks Neurologist | Permanent
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large, multi-specialty group in central Kansas. We are currently seeking a BC/BE Neurologist with interest in practicing in a physician-owned and operated clinic. A few benefits of this permanent full-time position include:
* Clinic is a team of 70+ physicians with 600+ healthcare professionals that has pooled their resources and has as their goal the highest possible standard of comprehensive medical and surgical care under the same roof
* Clinic is responsible for approximately 90% of hospital admissions
* Known for the most extensive and complete lab and ancillary services in town
* Physician has the option to be employed or join as a partner
* Join two other physicians
* Regular clinic hours Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
* Shared call 1:3
* Competitive compensation and benefits package including health/dental, sign-on bonus, relocation, 401(k), disability, CME, vacation and $1 million/$2 million malpractice coverage
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.