Make a Difference in Adolescent Care - Full-Time Opportunity with Competitive Salary
Seeking a primary care advanced practitioner interested in joining one of the largest healthcare providers catering New York City's underserved to work in a juvenile delinquency center in Brooklyn, New York!
Details For this Opportunity:
– Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine
– Full-time, permanent employment
– The schedule is M/W/Th 10-6, Tu 11-7, Fr 8:30-4:30
– Work with adolescents ages 6-18
– Able to provide physician collaboration
– Must have New York state licensure
– Salary is 130k or $71.43/hour
– Brooklyn, NY
– New grads are welcomed!
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.