West Houston Outpatient Primary Care
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a client seeking an experienced Advance Practice primary care provider to join a highly successful and expanding value-based organization. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Outpatient-only practice with no call responsibilities
* Work independently with offsite physician supervision
* West Houston location
* Procedures and subspecialty interests welcome
* Very attractive base salary with productivity incentives
* Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, PTO, CME, potential sign-on and 401K
* Room for expansion and practice growth
* Accomplished management support and leadership
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.