Outpatient Practice in Rural Wyoming Community
Join a primary care group in southcentral Wyoming. Accepting nurse practitioner or physician assistant applicants with or without advanced practitioner practice experience.
Wilderness and adventure await you in this recreational haven!
– Family Medicine: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
– Outpatient practice with no inpatient duties; established hospitalist service covers after 5pm
– Practice 4 days per week (10-hour days)
– Full scope of outpatient primary care without OB
– Rural community in southcentral WY located 2 hours from Casper and Cheyenne, WY
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.