NPs Needed for Neonatology in Minnesota
VISTA is assisting a very well-known health system in Minnesota with its search for Neonatal NP's for ongoing needs. If you are interested in helping out in a department that is needing the help, please apply! There is the opportunity for long-term assignments here, they truly need the additional coverage.
* Dates: ASAP, through summer, possible extension
* Board requirement- ANCC/AANP
* Schedule: 12 hour shifts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
* Procedures/Job Duties: One NNP covers 21- bed, 28 weeks+, level III unit with average daily census of 12-14. Round on patients with neonatologist in the morning, able to manage conventional ventilator/CPAP, interpretation of x-rays/labs, high-risk delivery attendance, documentation, and communication with NICU team. Procedures/skills include neonatal resuscitation (NRP), PICC line insertion, UAC/UVC insertion, LMA/ETT placement, surfactant administration, thoracentesis/chest tube insertion (and management), lumbar puncture.
* Additional Providers on staff: Site sometimes has a second NNP on during the day. Neonatologist in-house for rounds/partial day; available by phone at night and available to come in for emergencies. Telemedicine available as well.
* Avg Cases Per Day: 10-15
* EMR: EPIC
* Cred Process: 60-90 days
* License Requirement: Active MN RN/APRN
* Call Required? No
* COVID VAX REQ: Yes
* VISTA will arrange all travel and lodging
* VISTA will assign a specific credentialing team member to expedite onboarding
* Dedicated recruiters to help you every step of the way
* Competitive compensation
* Malpractice insurance covered by VISTA
Please contact your VISTA Staffing recruiter today to find the perfect NP locums opportunity!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.