Ongoing coverage needed at multiple locations, flexible scheduling available!
We are currently looking for multiple Neonatology Nurse Practitioners for locum tenens support in Utah.
VISTA's client needs coverage at multiple locations and flexible scheduling is available with either 12-hour day or night shifts or 24-hour shifts. Providers with Level IV surgical NICU experience with ECMO training are preferred. Are you available?
Details For this Opportunity:
– Schedule: Start as soon as credentialed, ongoing
– Shift: 12-hour shits 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, 24-hour shifts 7am-7am
– Job Setting: Level 4 NICU, patient count varies by location
– Board Certified NCC, BLS, PALS, NRP
– Level IV surgical NICU experience with ECMO training is preferred
– Licensure: Active UT license is required
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.