Board Certified OBGYN in Northwestern New Mexico
We are currently looking for an OBGYN physician for locum tenens support in Northern New Mexico.
Come work full time or part time in this small city located off historic Route 66. There are many diverse landscapes including sandstone cliffs and rugged mountains. Full time clinic hours and a laid back rotating call schedule will allow this locums assignment to become an exciting trip out west!
Details For this Opportunity:
– Schedule: To begin as soon as privileged; Monday – Friday; 40 hours per week with rotating call schedule
– Job Setting/ Type of Cases: Clinic and approximately 3 OR days per month
– Board Certified/ Board Eligible (SPECIALTY), Certifications: Board Certified OBGYN; BLS, ACLS, NRP
– Licensure: Any state license accepted
– Credentialing: 4 to 6 weeks
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.