Permanent ENT Need with a Physician-Owned Group in Kansas!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large, multispecialty group in central Kansas. We are currently seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist with interest in practicing in a physician-owned and operated clinic. A few benefits of this position include:
* Clinic is a team of 70+ physicians with 600+ healthcare professionals that has pooled their resources and has as their goal the highest possible standard of comprehensive medical and surgical care under the same roof
* Clinic is responsible for approximately 90% of hospital admissions
* Known for the most extensive and complete lab and ancillary services in town
* Physician has the option to be employed or join as a partner
* Join two other physicians
* Regular clinic hours Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
* Shared call 1:4
* Competitive compensation and benefit package including health/dental, sign-on bonus, relocation, 401(k), disability, CME, vacation and $1 million/$2 million malpractice coverage
* Combines quiet, affordable hometown living with amenities found in much larger communities
* Reside in a community with unique history, rich heritage and a vision for the 21st century
* Home to more than 64,000 people as well as some of Kansas' most popular attractions
* Central location allows for a variety of leisure activities to enjoy year-round, including nature areas, wildlife refuges, parks and reservoirs
* 40 minutes northwest of Wichita, Kansas
* 3 hours' drive to Kansas City
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.