Seeking Talented Fellowship-trained in Myrtle Beach, SC!
VISTA is assisting a non-profit hospital seeking to hire a fellowship-trained Hospice and Palliative Care Physician for a well-established hospital-employed program located in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Details For this Opportunity:
– Hospital is part of the region’s largest healthcare network
– The ideal candidate for this position is a physician with a passion for hospice and palliative care interested in working in a rapidly changing environment who would like to grow and mature an inpatient hospice and palliative care program.
– Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM, with no weekend rounding, except being a phone resource for the team after-hours.
– 205-bed hospital with three campuses, offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services.
– Facility features interventional cardiology and electrophysiology, vascular surgery, orthopedics, and a DaVinci robotics program.
– Outpatient campus
– Program has an established Hospice office with an on-site director and nursing staff, along with social workers and bereavement coordinators available to serve the inpatient and outpatient needs
– Average daily census of 100 patients
– Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice, CME allowance, base salary plus RVU bonus, Sign On bonus, relocation allowance, paid time off, and excellent retirement and health benefits. This opportunity also includes an Associated Medical Director work with bonus pay
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.