Making a Difference in the Lives of Underserved Adolescents in Brooklyn, New York!
Seeking a primary care advanced practitioner interested in joining one of the largest healthcare providers catering to New York City's underserved population to work at a juvenile delinquency center in Brooklyn, New York!
Details for this Opportunity:
– Position: Physician Assistant – Family Medicine
– Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
– Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM; Tuesdays 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM; Fridays 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
– Patient Demographic: Working with adolescents aged 6-18
– Physician Collaboration: Able to provide physician collaboration
– Licensure: Must hold a valid New York state license
– Compensation: Salary of $130,000 or $71.43/hour
– Location: Brooklyn, NY
– New graduates are welcomed!
To learn more about this permanent position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.