St. Louis Vicinity!
We are currently seeking general and fellowship trained Radiologists to join a leading provider of outpatient imaging services in the greater St. Louis area.
Details For this Opportunity:
– Five locations feature state-of-the-art technology, a friendly and caring staff, easy parking and a warm, upscale environment.
-Work at one site all day, no traveling involved. 8:00 am-5:00 pm and an average of 1.5 Saturdays per month
– Read about 80 RVU’s per day. It includes screening and diagnostic mammography, CT, US, MRI, and x-rays.
-No ER shift. Each imaging center has full-service imaging equipment
– There is no call at night, holidays, or Sundays. They work about 1.5 Saturdays per month from 8:00am-1:00 pm.
– All wRVU’s read by the radiologist are pooled and allocated. Based on the 2023 average wRVU’s read per radiologists of 14,600, gross pay was $525,000 before any payout for unused days off or unused vacation. That was based on an average of 68 RVU’s read per day per radiologist. Our goal of 80 wRVU’s per day would result in gross pay of $606,000
-Excellent salary and benefits packages, including incentive bonuses, 401(k), and pension plans along with paid time off, professional development resources, long-term disability, and medical, dental, and life insurance.
– 8 weeks of vacation with 6 set holidays. Depending upon the schedule and staffing, provided up to 28 additional days during the year as the schedule permits
-St. Louis is a great community to live and raise a family. There are a lot of amenities in the community including the St. Louis Cardinals, the St. Louis Blues, museums, theatres, parks, and other cultural places.
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.