Beautiful and Rural!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Radiologist for a progressive facility offering quality compassionate care. Benefits of this permanent position include:
Details For this Opportunity:
– Hospital employed
– Would be working solo, current radiologist relocating
– FUJI Synapse
– Dictation Software: Powerscribe One
– Station at home, comes in for major trauma, etc, otherwise reads from home
– Friendly, welcoming and cohesive team of physicians, advanced practitioners, nurses and staff members
– Award winning critical access hospital
– Balanced approach to medicine
– These are monthly totals: CT Scan: 253, MRI: 90, Ultrasound: 165, Mammography: 90 (tomo trained) Nuc Med: 15, Cardiolites, Hida, Gastric emptying & bone scans (These are the only NucMed studies we do), X-ray: 525, We do 5-10 fluro exams a month., Interventional Radiology 20 exams a month.
– $550 + loan repayment, Vacation 7 weeks/year (includes holidays) CME is additional
Signing Bonus includes relocation, 401K with 3.5% match, Life Insurance, Health Ins, Dental, Vision,
– Comprehensive benefit package including medical insurance, 401K w 3.5% match, relocation, loan repayment, sign on bonus, paid time off, sick days, and holidays etc. and CME allocation
– Great schools in a safe, quiet family friendly area
– Picturesque lake shoreline with unlimited outdoor activities
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.