Flexible, Part-time Downtown Phoenix Position
Consider the lifestyle friendly potential of a new startup organization providing general rheumatology and medical infusions in an attractive downtown Phoenix facility. The principles have a proven track record in developing highly successful rheumatology and infusion orientated organizations on a national basis. Scheduling flexibility, ability to tailor the practice to your specialty interests and growth potential make this a career opportunity worth investigating.
Details For this Opportunity:
– Ground floor general rheumatology practice with specialty interests encouraged
– Practice will also include medical infusions with dedicated staff
– Ideally part-time but full-time will be considered
– Initially 1099 independent contractor, employed option possible
– Negotiable compensation structure
– Modern downtown Phoenix office location
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.